Garden windows are three dimensional windows that project outward from the wall. Because they have glass on top and three sides, they bring more light into the living space. Many people use this space for house plants and window gardens which gives rise to the name.
Garden windows are often found in kitchens and bathrooms, or in areas where more light is desired but where only a small window will fit.
If you’re planning to replace an old double hung window, consider replacing it with a Window Plus Garden Window for more architectural interest. Window PLus Garden Windows are specially designed to provide beauty, longevity, and energy efficiency.
Other features include:
- 30° sloped roof: Ensures excellent quick water run-off.
- Trapezoidal side vents: Allow maximum flow-through ventilation.
- Multi-point locking hardware and Q-lon® gasket system: Ensures a tight seal against the outside elements.
- Shelves: Vinyl coated metal shelves come standard and glass shelves are optional in all Window Plus Garden Windows.
- Patented hand crank: Our slim-line, heavy duty locking mechanism features smooth-operating crank and locking hardware.
- Weep channels: Special weep channels at the top and bottom of our garden windows help keep the interior dry.
- Screens: A fabric insect screen keeps the bugs out and provides high visibility.
- 100%, virgin lead-free vinyl: Our garden windows feature the highest quality vinyl and will stand up to the weather, wherever you live, for a lifetime.
- Unlimited exterior colors: Garden windows are available in two interior colors and 14 standard exterior colors. Additional custom colors are also available to match any exterior.
- Lifetime warranty: All moving parts and the hermetically insulated seal is warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for life. We also guarantee that our windows will not rot, rust, warp, pit, corrode, or blister, and that our vinyl colors will remain true for the life of your home.